The part-time gift shop associate is vital to ensure customers feel welcomed when entering Tahoma Living. Duties include, but are not limited to, customer service, social media posting, and website product/inventory updates.
We are looking for someone that can work independently, has experience in
retail, communicates effectively with both customers and staff, and provides a
friendly, welcoming atmosphere for all that visit our gift shop.
Our only requirements are that you understand the importance of amazing customer service, bring a positive, upbeat attitude to the shop each day, and consistently show up when you are scheduled. All other on-the-job skills are trainable!
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Ability to or willing to learn: posting to social media accounts, updating online shopping inventory, operating cash register
- Ability to lift boxes/packages or store display up to 25lbs
- Wednesday - 10:45am to 3:00pm
- Thursday - 10:45am to 3:00pm
- Opportunity to work markets and take on additional shifts as need arises.
If you're interested in one of our open positions, start by applying here and attaching your application.